*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242394
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#242394 added May 21, 2003 at 5:32am
Restrictions: None
Day Thirty-Three
         We had no patience for the people who were streaming out. They were less in number, so the both of us simply charged in. Kurama was dressed in jeans and a comfy sweater, which he had removed. What was underneath was a shirt outlining his slim muscle build. *Wink*
         I was wearing a pair of jeans and a short loose shirt. As we ran, my hands went to the back of my jeans and I pulled out the daggers I had hidden there. By the time we were at the field, I had eight throwing daggers in my hands and Kurama had his whip out. None of the others were there yet.
         The sight that greeted us was horrible. There were Dementors flying everywhere, and in front of us, blocking the way with their backs, were the DeathEaters. The two of us grinned at each other.
         I threw a dagger at one guy, getting him in the back. He fell wordlessly, not dead. The blades of my daggers were not metal but chi. Unfortunately, that meant Crabbe Snr (I think) would live.
         Kurama slashed Goyle. He too was not killed, but I think he was going to have one heck of a sore when he got up. When these guys were out of the way we could see clearer.
         "Oh ****!" I said.
         Kurama agreed. Barbara was fighting with a man who looked like Voldie, and it seemed that there was no way to get her out of it. Before we could start thinking though, I felt a malicious chi approaching behind me and I immediately jumped to the side, as did Kurama. A man wearing long black robes was in the place where we had been standing, holding a long quarterstaff.
         "KILSOAN!" I said.
         He grinned at me, licking his lips. "So, you're the one who sent the little girl did you? She was quite flammable. And... do I smell a Kitsune?" he said, turning to look at Kurama. He smiled. "Yomi would be quite sad to hear his son died..." he said, turning to the other side, where Sukina, Shuura and the others had just appeared. Deatheaters had been dispatched by them in more or less the same manner like Kurama and me, but their opponent was far more deadly.
         "Kureei-ani..." I whispered, stunned.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242394