*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242805-05-24-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#242805 added May 24, 2003 at 7:21am
Restrictions: None
05-24-03
I am doing alot better, now. JC, BOH, DA, JMC, AW, DC and IV have just been wonderful, this week. They've managed to cheer me up and get spirits back up to the level that they (and I) are used to. :)

Especially, "those two". They not only boosted my self-esteem and ego, but actually started to inflate it, a bit. LOL.

It's just a very huge compliment, when someone makes an investment into something, and between the choices they had, they chose the one they did, because of the color, which had my "name" in it. "Storm Gray". Yeah, it's just a little thing, but considering that this was not really a cheap investment, it was great. It really made me feel special. It's a great feeling. I was already feeling better at the time I found out. But, that really put me over the top. :) It instilled a warm feeling deep inside of me, that still makes me smile. Plus the wonderful compliments, I was given after being told of his selection. BOH, THANK YOU. :) A truly, loving and caring angel, who has brought so much joy to my life already, and continues to add so much more, everyday.

I cannot wait for JC to finish up his workshops, that he is leading, now. So, that he can come down here for hopefully at least two weeks. All the cute, sweet and funny pictures that he sent me, yesterday. I could not help but to cheer up. Some were just funny,(hilarious to be honest) and others were just so adorable that they tugged at the heart-strings, putting a smile on my face. I know he was very worried about me this week, also. I never wanted him to worry, but that's what loves does, I guess. :) It will be great to see him again, and to have him here, for more than a few days. Of course, I know that I'll be sad when he has to go back, but at least we'll get some quality time, together. It'll be better when it's permanant, but I'm not going to dwell on that, at the moment. :)

DA and AW are doing great, also. They are getting along so well, now. I now know, that AW really is sincere with his feelings. Seen them at the mall, last night. And they both ran up just gave me huge hugs. Yeah, people were staring at his man hugging these two boys. Oh well, let them wonder and think whatever they want to, It's really none of their business, anyway.

JMC is doing really good also, despite working his tail off, trying to save some money for his pending move, later this summer. He wants to get an apartment of his own, rather than live in the dorms. Can't say I blame him, really. And in my last entry, I said, " was sorry" for helping him so much. Yeah, I am going to miss the hell out of him, but I also have this great feeling, that he is going to make me proud. Even more so, than he already has. I've watched him grow from this adorable boy, to this charming young man. And that really does make me proud.

Well, guess I'd better get ready for work, now. Have that dreaded 12-13 hour shift, today and tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and have a great day, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242805-05-24-03