*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242996-the-weirdest-thing-ive-seen-in-a-while
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#242996 added May 25, 2003 at 5:13am
Restrictions: None
the weirdest thing ive seen in a while
ok to set this up first i have to tell you what my porch looks like--theres about a 4x4slab that is about 3 feet off the ground depending on where you are, then it drops off about six inches and there is another 4x6 or8 slab then it drops off the the driveway. at the end of the porch there is an old desk that my mom didnt want anymore so its just sitting out there. im sitting on the beginning of the porch right outside the door when all of a sudden the dog starts trying to get under the desk--im sittin there goin "what in the fuck is that dog doing" well then after pulling the side of the desk out about a foot or two tryin to get out it comes out with a freakin armadillo by the tail. the dog is then trying to kill the armadilly--which to anyone except the dog is a crazy thing to do--well i jump my ass into the house with my cigarette still lit smokin out a crack in the door (cause the armadillo keeps breifly gettin away and i seem to remember that they can jump straight up--i can just see it now me with a freakin armadillo jumpin onto my head and the dog tryin to get it) so the armadillo keeps gettin away but the dog has it cornered on the other side of the porch now between the edge of the porch and the house--you can hear the dog chewing and chewing tryin to get to it--it was kinda funny. every once in a while the armadillo would get about a foot or two then the dog would try to catch it again. it was gettin away less and less so im guessin that rusty was doin some damage (guess i shouldnt have forgotten to feed him today--yes i know thats wrong but you know how long its been since i had to remember to do that?? i was about 10) anyway just thought that was too interesting to not write about. good thing mom wont be home till sun or mon so that the minimal smoke smell will be out of the house.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242996-the-weirdest-thing-ive-seen-in-a-while