*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/243353-bored-as-hell--imagine-that
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#243353 added May 28, 2003 at 1:50am
Restrictions: None
bored as hell--imagine that
well the title says it all, perks phone is charging so were playing phone tag. i broke down and called gary earlier--i was bored what can i say, but he was in the middle of eating at a restaraunt so he couldnt talk--said hed try to call me back, but unless he did within 20 mins (that i figured i had and got online) then he never called back. i was supposed to go into work tonight but beth ended up workin it--i guess i should have worked on sun night for the time and a half. oh well. got insurance coming up and i needed the money but like i said oh well. got addicted to a game on yahoo games today called word racer--one of those link letters together games. its crazy and i really suck at it--seeing as i cant type but oh well im addicted anyway.

ok now for my birthday, i was depressed as hell at work yesterday--couldnt decide whether to cry or laugh or anything, didnt want to be around ppl--pretty much stayed in the back and worked. then about 9 or 10 the ppl at work brought me a cookie decorated with a candle on it and sang happy birthday--they even made a card. i felt better after that. i had been mad cause gary hadnt called, perk had come by and said that no one was partying with me on my birthday like they said they would. so i was pretty upset. not like its different from any of the other years but still i can hope cant i--guess that was my mistake. expect the worst and you wont be disappointed. anyway we ended up going to greg and robins, and perk got me a bottle of smirnoff orange twist (yummy) i was the only one drinking (they were all assed out from thier weekend) but oh well. we watched American History X. i forgot how much i liked that movie--they dont tame anything down. anyway i got drunk and we went to perks and i proceeded to get my attitude back kind of--i told him about bein pissed at gary, and just rambled about a lot of things kind of told him off a few times LOL oh wel, hes used to it. didnt get any birthday sex, cause i was kinda sick, but i guess it was an ok birthday after all. anyway im going to get off here so maybe perk can call me back.
later

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/243353-bored-as-hell--imagine-that