*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245184-06-08-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#245184 added June 8, 2003 at 7:19am
Restrictions: None
06-08-03
I spent some time with DA last night, after work. I don't know how I am going make it two weeks without him. I'll be okay, I'm sure. But still. DC and IV said they would make sure that I didn't get too depressed, missing him. Honestly, I think there are only two people that would be able to ease the missing of DA. One is possible, though not exactly sure when. The other? Well, unlikely that he'd be here, but hey. At least I could still chat with him.

I am really beginning to hate my job, more and more. When I go in, have a list of things that they want me to do. And then my immediate supervisor comes in and tells me to do something else. The Administrator tells me to do something else. then the D.O.N. comes in and needs some stuff done, as well. It's like damn people, I am only one person. Not to mention that I am now only going to be working Saturdays and Sundays, 12-13 hour shifts and as needed during the week, which doesn't seem like like very much. Oh well. Since I am getting really tired of that place, maybe that's a good thing. I am going out this week and looking for another job. If I can get something else with more "normal hours, I will be turning in my two week notice. I love the residents (well most of them), and get along well with the other staff. But these long-a** days are killing me. Not to mention that I just get some really bad vibes from my immediate suprvisor. I mean he'll laugh and joke with other employees, but I always seem to get the cold shoulder. It's like he only speaks to me as needed or when he wants me to page maintenance, or call someone, or whatever. Oh well, that is fine. I am almost to the point of just knocking the s**t out of him, anyway, so the less he says to me, the better. I don't know why. I guess it is just a severe case of "clash of personalities". Plus I also get the feeling that he thinks he is really some big shot, like he's better than everyone else. That's the perception I get, anyway.

Still no word on when JC will be here. :( That is really starting to kill me. I miss him so f***ing much. With the station being somewhat short-handed right now, no telling. Dammit.

I miss BOH tremendously. I haven't talked to him since the other night, with his frend who was having troubles, also. Friday was supposed to be BOH's prom. He was thinking about not going to the prom, just the banquet. I don't know, I'm just concerned about him and his mood and how he's coping.

Oh well, gotta go now.

Have a great day, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245184-06-08-03