*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244900-06-06-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#244900 added June 6, 2003 at 8:30am
Restrictions: None
06-06-03
Sometimes I get so pissed off that I just want to kill STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
Chat with BOH last night, briefly. He brought a friend of his into the chat, as well. I'll just call him J. And his stepmom(?) is a real b***h. I know I shouldn't say that since I don't her, or him for that matter, but from what I've heard, I would have destroyed her a long time ago. I canoot stand stupid ass people. I'm not sure if it's the whole reason or or not, but to despise someone, especially your own stepson, for being gay is totally f***ing ingnorant. My heart goes out to that young man. I still cannot believe how f***ing stupid some people can be. Yeah, my blood is still boiling over the situation. I was so upset and pissed, that while talking to him, I didn't say alot. Not that I would have, but I did not want to say something that would upset him more, or maybe offended him. And, one of the worst parts for me, personally, was finding out that he has the same "habit" as DA and BOH. I was ready to fall out of my chair, in tears. Not knowing from personal experience why they do "that", I really cannot understand, but I can say this...It may not be the only reason, but with stupid ass people like that around, it's no wonder they do what they do. Those people do NOT help matters at all, and they deserve to be sliced open and have acid dripped into the open wounds. I am not a hateful person. It's just that some assholes do not deserve to live, or live "comfortably" anyway. People like that need to just suffer every-f***ing-day.

Well, on to other stuff. After work today, thank goodness it's a short day, I am going to work on JMC's car. We had some heavy rains yesterday and his car flooded out. My only hope is, that water did not get into the engine itself. I am going to see what I can do with it, today.

I also found out some "interesting" news, last night. Concerning my dream the other night, while staying at JMC's with, DA, AW and JW and JMC. Definitely interesting, that's for sure. I just wish I wasn't such a heavy sleeper sometimes. oh well. ;)

Well, guess I'll close this one for now. Have a great day, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244900-06-06-03