*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245763-Fucking-Fustrated
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#245763 added June 12, 2003 at 2:59am
Restrictions: None
Fucking Fustrated
Again my Mom came up with some bullshit.. or is it? because she kept me wondering!!!

I am sitting their minding my own fucking business when my Mom again tells me...that not only is my one year old scared shitless of me, and refuses to cry but also my three old fears me to death.. to top it off, Ayesha my three old also doesn't love me, and prefers my Husband over me, because I don't know how to show love, since I never had a mother figure in my life *my mom dumped me when I was 48 days old, didnt see her for over 20 years* and all I do is order my kids around.

I was like "Huh!" than she goes on to tell me that as per her feelings she belives that I do not love my husband, and I have a littel bit *repeating it twice* respect for him. Also that my husband is stingy which is complete bullshit, because he gives me anything I want sometimes not right away but eventually I get it. But the only reason she said that is because he doesnt BUY HER ANYTHING. as if he should!!!!!

She said a whole lot of other bullshit, I just wanted to smack the bitch.. I mean her fucking daughters that she took care of for over twenty years dumped her ass dont want her treat like dog shit, and she turns around and tells me I am a shit mom indirectly.

FUCK HER HARD.


Other than that all's well with the littel ones, I miss TaintedFemale cause she is constantly working, and busy doesn't even have the time to talk on the phone much like we used to but thats okay :) I am happy for her, but NOT FOR THE INDIANS SHE WORKS WITH.

© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245763-Fucking-Fustrated