*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246345-What-to-do-What-to-do
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#246345 added June 16, 2003 at 3:37am
Restrictions: None
What to do, What to do?
Well.. My great husband *coughing* told me about a week ago that he wanted to build a Hut behind his parents summmer home for us to live their. I know mother in law from hell wont be living there permentatly she hates Abu Dhabi *the name of the city* but she does come and visit once in a while for no more than four days.

PROBLEM!!!

Yes, I thought yea okay I will agree to this since we are homeless and I have to be in my own home before my three year old starts kindergarden and my husband doesnt want to live in an apartment and rent in Abu Dhabi is super expensive for homes so basically we have no choice, unless I continue to live with my sister in her empty house, with her psychotic children and my MOTHER!!

I thought hey maybe his mother wont agree and than he will have to come up with another solution, that didnt work cause I found out today they started building and next week the civil workers come in to do the walls.

I haven't even told my family, but I should be living their in two months.

I asked husband if his mom knows about this and what did she say, he said that his father told her, and so far he heard nothing.

The thing is I am sure she is plotting in her head how to get me, or maybe she will decide to move there just to hurt me, fuck maybe I am just getting paranoid.

The only thing I know for sure is that she hates living their cause even though she has no friends, over their is like in the middle of the desert their is nothing NOTHING NOTHING, since its a new subdivision, all around us is sand. If you wanna go somewhere its at least a ten minute drive, and that will only take you to a small grocery store.

What do I DO.......................!! I bet you anything the bitch is going to come live their I bet she will do it just to get me.

If she does, I am going to kill her. My husband said that I don't have to open the door to her, and I don't even have to see her, since my Hut is in the back and far away from theirs. How far is far?! I can just imagine one day she is going to come and bang on my door like fucking lunatic that she is kicking with her feet and all, cuz in her head this is not MY HOME no It her SONS HOME and she can do what she pleases'.


So I am back to being psychotic again, and to top it all off, I haven't even complained to my best friend or told her yet, cuz I AM TOO FUCKING EMOTIONAL FUCKED UP NOW TO THINK THINK THINK.

FUCK THIS WORLD.


If my spellings fucked up or my grammar

"WHO FUCKING CARES!"

© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246345-What-to-do-What-to-do