*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247601-Never-ending-Arguments
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#247601 added June 26, 2003 at 4:54am
Restrictions: None
Never-ending Arguments!
My mom and I got into again! My sister's 8 year old stepped on my 1 year old kids leg really hard attempting maybe to break it, so I ran up to him and smacked the shit out of him. I was so angry because she is only one and can't defend herself, and to top it off she doesn't cry easily when she get's hurt, I mean she has to be really really in a lot of pain before she cries, and boy did she cry.

Did I have the right to hit him?

In my opinion Yes, because I told him a thousand times that she is only 1 and doesn't understand, and that if he leaves his damn toys laying on the living room floor she will play with it, and it would be better to leave his toys in his room, and close the door. Does he listen, NO!

My mom completely flipped, she said that when I was hitting him, it was like I hated him, and that I am not allowed to hit him, and that it was the first time he ever hurt my 1 year old kid.

BULLSHIT.. I told her, I mentioned how the last time he punched her in the stomache really hard, and that time I didn't do shit. She went on to explain that my sister's kid is abnormal, he doesn't understand, he has some mental problems and blah blah blah. So I asked oh so its okay if he breaks my kids' leg because he is mental!!!

The kid's not that mental, he just lives in his own world, maybe he has Autism maybe not, nobody knows cause his DAMN MOTHER WONT TAKE HIM TO A Therapist. I mean day in day out that kid is constently hit my kids, usually I do nothing, just yell at him all day long to leave the girls alone, but when it comes down to my one year old, I will beat the fuck out of him, cause I told him a thousand and one times he is not allowed to hit her. I told my mom this and now we are enemies at war.

Basically FUCK HER.

No one is more important than the safety of my kids.

Other than that my children went to visit the MOTHER IN LAW FROM HELL. If she attempts any of her bullshit I'll bring the whole squad team to her door to get my kids back so she better not even think about it.

But at least I get one relaxed day :)


© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247601-Never-ending-Arguments