*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247071-it-SHIT
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#247071 added June 22, 2003 at 2:38am
Restrictions: None
it-SHIT
It was a beautiful Friday morning, I was packing my things to stay over at the Hotel as planned when I noticed the caged Kid, squeezing his face in weird and strange angles, I went looking for the housemaid, and informed her the caged kid is taking a shit!

She ignored me, and the kid.

I went back to my room, closed the door and continued with my beautiful day.. ten minutes later I walked out of the room, and saw with my BARE EYES the caged kid sticking his hands inside his pampers and removing his shit and spreading it across his legs and hands as if it was lotion.

I was like "OH MY GOD!" I mean this wasn't any ordinary shit, I am talking about the slimmy ones, that's kind of yellowish with littel white bubbles in it the ones that are not too slippery just thick enough to be like lotion, but the smell is posinous. I was sooooooooooooooooo grossed out I almost died right there and then.

I ran grabbed my kids, and locked myself with them in the room for 1 hour until the maid cleaned him and the smell disappered.

Talk about neglect! When I told the caged kid's mother she looked at me and said

"Why do you think he is doing that?"

I looked at her as if she was a fucking nut case! and then she answered her own question with

"He's probably jelouse!"

I truly felt like smacking her, but I just looked at her and said nothing.

If she is dumb enough not to notice that its because she is showing her child no love, attention and treating him like a caged animal by keeping him in that damn bed all day and night than their is nothing in this world I can do but hope one day she opens her damn eyes before this kid also becomes a serial killer like the rest of her children.

Only if we where in AMERICA..


© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247071-it-SHIT