*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247638-Always
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#247638 added June 26, 2003 at 12:30pm
Restrictions: None
Always
Always
DATE: June 26, 2003


Ah, it's Thursday, the day before Friday, and all's quiet on the western front. Or maybe it's not. I'm too happy to care.

I'm listening to Jon Bon Jovi, my forever favorite man and band, while I work away the daylight hours dreaming of California.

I imagine it would be mightily disappointing if I don't make it to California but I believe I will. I have the will, I have the drive and I have the means. Or I will once the New Year arrives.

Anyway, I am in a rather sparkling mood today and I don't know why. Yesterday afternoon it began, the slow joy spreading throughout my body like warm syrup, leaving me smiling and joyous.

I believe that there may be a day in everyone's life when they realize they should be happy. Why not? I'm alive, aren't I? I have a very vivid imagination, I have spare time and I have money. Not a lot of money, mind you, but enough to get by.

If I truly believed that tomorrow, the sky would cloud over and the rains would fall, I would still feel this great release of depression and stress. Why? I still have no genuine idea.

Allow me to state, for the record and for myself, that this joy comes, in large part, from God. It is such a wonder to be able to speak to Him and know that He hears you. I talk to Him all the time and I am not crazy.

I just wanted to sit here a moment and spew all that I feel inside. The revelations I commented on yesterday, about my beauty and my talent, has led me to become more confident than I was yesterday. Maybe it's like a virus and will spread.

I wonder if anyone truly realizes what is going on inside of me. I believe that despite all the future holds or releases, I will be fine.

I will always be fine.

** Image ID #645204 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2003 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247638-Always