*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248436-07-03-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#248436 added July 3, 2003 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
07-03-03
Hello all and sorry for not making an entry sooner.
Things were quickly resolved between JMC and I. BOH talked to him as did DA. JMC felt bad for what he had done. Anyway, things are good, again.

AW's doing okay so far. He's still not sure what is going to happen between he and his dad. They haven't spoken since last Wednesday. The dad's girlfriend has been really nice to AW and she has been trying to talk some sense into his dad.

JC, DA, AW, DC, IV, JMC and BC, all went to the lake last Thursday. We had a cookout and really had a lot of fun. It was great.

BOH is doing good, which I am happy to say. As much as I worry about him, it's great to see him in such a good mood and spirits, lately.

AW came by yesterday and wanted to have a serious talk. He had some questions and I am so glad that he felt comfortable enough to come to me with them. I answered them to the best of my ability and honestly. That is one of my objectives, for lack of a better word, to make sure they all know, that no matter what, they can come talk to me and and if it's a confidential subject then it won't go any further than myself, unless THEY decide to share it with someone else. And that does go for any and all of them.

JC is doing great.

Well, guess I will close this one for now. Have a great day, all :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248436-07-03-03