*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249995-Mmm-a-cheeto
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#249995 added July 16, 2003 at 5:49pm
Restrictions: None
Mmm, a cheeto!
Hmmm, someone has been reading my journal! I'm not sure whom, but I had an extra 100 hits in the last 16 hours. Seriously. My eyes about bugged out of my head!

But anyways..........

Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday! You know, Wednesday has always been my favorite day of the week. And today wasn’t a bad one. My mom is on a “fix the house” kick, and since I don’t have a job yet, and my sister started vacation yesterday, we both got recruited to help. My job? Paint about 100 different sized red and blue stars on our bathroom walls. The whole bathroom is done in an Americana theme, so the stars were the perfect touch. Heather and I worked together doing that until she got recruited to make curtains for the hallway. So away she went, leaving me in the bathroom, with paint under my finger nails. Then after we did those jobs, my mom wanted us to roll up an area rug from the kitchen, and haul it down into the basement. So, I am covered in paint and dirt from the basement. I want a shower….like anyone else would…..but noooooooooooo I can’t take a shower. The steam would cause the paint to run because it was not fully dry. So, I load my shower stuff and clean clothes into Heather’s van and go to my aunt’s house, where I took a highly refreshing shower. J In fact, it was a hot, wet steamy shower….(Remember that Eric?)

So yeah. We had a productive day around the house. Not only did we manage to get a lot done, we also put my mom in a great mood.

Now for the good stuff. I found an online journal at another journal site, and it belonged to a friend of mine. Now I found it about 2 months or so ago. I had read the entries, and I happened to notice that she had written an awful lot about a guy that she was interested in, and she’s also written about someone else that she was physically involved with in the last few months. Problem? She never broke up with her boyfriend. Not the guy she was interested in, but her actual boyfriend. So, last night, I am going through and reading all of my friends’ journals, so I went and read hers. Something vital that I noticed, she deleted about 10 entries. To cover her tracks, and make sure that her boyfriend doesn’t see them. Clever. But you know, it makes me really mad. I have this journal and a few others. And if I had enough nerve to write it, and make it a public post to begin with, then I wouldn’t delete them. Go back and read the entries. You’ll read about a break up with someone I cared about. You’ll read very spiteful entries about my family (when no one was speaking to me), my friends (who betrayed me) plus all the good stuff. The pint is, I haven’t taken those entries out. It isn’t just about her journal….it is about people sugar coating, and playing the game. People in general…..no one specific this time. I just think it is ridiculous how people do that.

But anyways, I think I am going to grab a novel and head down to the beach to read. It is a perfect day for that.

Take care my friends…….

Bek!
Phil 4:13 (And I will!)

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249995-Mmm-a-cheeto