*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250188-Driving-around
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#250188 added July 18, 2003 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
Driving around
Last night, I had to take my aunt to a place where she is interviewing for a job tonight. So she would know where she was going. And we had to follow this women's directions, since she didnt give us street names or whatever. We ended up dirving for a total of 4 hours, and 150 miles out of our way, no lie. I was down right mad. And the real kick in the pants? It is about 10 minutes from Daniel and Catherine's house. I could have so gotten there quickly had I had street names. Oh I was mad.

And, to top it off, I got woken up at about 2:45am by a thunder and lightening storm which scared the snot out of me, and my sister wouldn't hold me again! She just rolled over, said to pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep. Then she did that. And so, I got up and called Josh, then fell after I got off the phone with him, I started doing math in my head until I fell asleep about 5am. At 5:30am, I woke up and a friend was on my mind. I took that as a sign, and prayed for him. Then I fell back asleep.

I just want to feel normal, okay? So someone needs to tell me what that is.

Love ya'll!
Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250188-Driving-around