*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251231-Yay-2-close-encounters-with-Zach-today-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#251231 added July 28, 2003 at 7:52am
Restrictions: None
Yay 2 close encounters with Zach today !
Today was a very good day for me.
I had not one, but two close encounters with Zach, and for once, they were totally accidental ;)

I was coming out of the library from my free period, juggling my folder, pencil case and text book when I turned around to talk to my friend (while I was still walking, which was stupid)
I obviously didn't see Zach standing right behind me so I walked into him and proceeded to drop everything, looking like a fool.
Zach's like. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there"
And i go "That's okay. I wasn't watching" ((STUPID!!))
Then he picked up my stuff and gave it to me and walked off.

THEN Kirsty and I were on the way to the toilets and we walked past his group who were playing football or something.
Next thing I know, I'm being barged by Zach and his friend who are trying to get the ball.
Since Zach's so tall (and muscly- yum!) he knocked me back against this little brick wall that shields the gardens.
They stop and he gives this sexy little smile and says "sorry, my fault again" and runs off.

HEHE!
Fun fun fun.
Of course, he still doesn't have a clue who i am or that I've got a major crush on him.

So I'm happy :D

~SARAH~



~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2003 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251231-Yay-2-close-encounters-with-Zach-today-