*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251705-Updated-The-Bek
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#251705 added August 1, 2003 at 8:13pm
Restrictions: None
Updated The Bek
Hi all!

Okay.....where to begin. Well, my day has been full of lots of nothing. I spent most of it in bed. :) But alone. :( I woke up early, and did not feel good at all, so took some half way decent drugs and went back to bed. Woke up at 12:40pm...and felt a bit better, but not complete. My dad must have thought I was dying, because he didn't even yell at me to get up. I found out later on that my sister had gone down stairs and told him that I didn't look good, and didn't even oopen my eyes to tell her to get up when the alarm went off. So, I got to sleep. I ended up going to the lake with my oldest brother to feed the ducks, and then sat around trying to feel better. Ended up going to dunkirk with my parents, and then got a shower when I got home, and I currently just got back from Fredonia with Joey...and we are planning on hanging out for awhile longer. I feel better.

But, I wish Josh had been here this morning. He takes really good care of me, and it would have been nice. Heck, I would have felt better if I could have called him and curled up with the phone.

Anyways, I am going to get running. I am alive, and looking forward to Tim Horton's in the morning!

Smile, and know that Jesus loves you and so do I!

~The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251705-Updated-The-Bek