*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251825-Thrift-store
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Donna!
Rated: 13+ · Book · Emotional · #618064
SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME ONE TIME
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#251825 added August 2, 2003 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
Thrift store?
Oh! I completely for gat about this journal. I opened it in January and here I am making my first entry in August.

Well I bought this new shirt last month and it finally got washed today. When I was sorting the laundry, I was dumbfounded to find my beautiful yeallow and navy blue striped shirt to be ruined. The yellow was so dull and dingy that I'm ashamed to even call it a yellow. The navy blue some how found its way to the yellow parts. The stupid shirt had stained itself. I was so angry that I resorted to trying to restore the shirt back to its original coloration by pouring bleach on it.
It was a half bad idea. The yellow became yellow again but the bleach turned the navy blue in to some purplish blue. I rinsed the shirt and hung it in the bathroom. When my father went to the bathroom and came out, he was furious to see a shirt that he had just bought hanging there, dripping with the most run out colors he'd ever seenon such a new shirt. I'd aged it seven years in ten minutes.
He was so angry in fact that he started yelling (of course) and said that from now on, he would never buy me anything new again. That from now on, I will have ot wear used clothing. He just better be bluffing.

© Copyright 2003 Donna! (UN: hotdiamond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donna! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251825-Thrift-store