*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252162-Hippie-MM-Guy
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#252162 added August 5, 2003 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
Hippie M&M Guy
Okay, so to completly honest, the hippie M&M guy has nothing to do with this post. :)

Things are half way decent. I got the job cooking at the local truck stop place. :) I don't start until the 18th though, they need to get me on the schedule...but that is great because I can go camping and stuff without taking time off of work. :)

My older brother is leaving tomorrow morning, so I get my bed back. :) I got a brand new bed right before he came in, and haven't even gotten to sleep in it yet. Looking forward to it.

Josh has a job interview this morning, right now actually, so hopefully he'll get the job.

In the next couple of days, I think I am going to be organizing the bedroom, and all the new furniture I got for it. I might be going to jodi's again....so that will be fun. :)

Well, I need to get moving, and I'll chat with ya'll soon. Take care...

Lots of love,
Beckie
1 Thes 5:17

PS- Thank you all for the prayers about Emmy. She checked herself out of the hospital yesterday, with out a diagnosis. She is still bleeding a lot. Please continue the prayers. Thank ya'll again!

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252162-Hippie-MM-Guy