*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253047-08-12-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#253047 added August 12, 2003 at 9:47am
Restrictions: None
08-12-03
Got a phone call yesterday morning from DA, he ran to a neighbor's house to call me. He wanted me to come over ASAP, he said that DA was sick. When I got there, my heart fell and I almost started crying. DA was so pale and pasty. I gave AW the number to DA's mom's workplace and told him to go call her and tell her to get there now. I took his temperature and it was 103.8. When his mom got there, we took him to the ER. My heart was racing, I felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I was so upset and was trying not to show it. The image was too familiar to me. He has a lung infection. They did manage to break his fever. After he fell asleep, against my better judgement, his mom told me to go ahead and go home and get some sleep. I had to work last night. I stopped by AW and informed him of what was going on. They said that if the fever stayed down, they would probably let him out today with some antibiotics.
I had just gotten home when JMC showed up. He had been wondering where I was all day. He thought at first that because of the events of Sunday night, that I was ignoring him. :( I told him about DA. Anyways, I talked to DA's mom and we're going up after bit.
I the meantime I am royally pi$$ed off at my phone service company. F**K THEM ALL TO HELL. My bill which was mailed on 8/4, said that if $35.83 was not recieved by 8/22, my service would be disconnected. No problem, I get paid this week. Well, the stupid little sons-ofa-bitches shut off my phone sometime YESTERDAY!!! 8/11!! When I called they said I would have to pay $102.02, to get it back on. Okay, on the bill it says if service is disconnected, the past due balance + $30 would have to be paid. aybe my math is wrong but $35.83 + $30 = $65.83, not no f***ing 102.02. I had already ditched two other phone companies because they pulled the same s**t on me. I am about ready to just say f**K it with all the damn phone companies. At the moment, since I am so pi$$ed, I am not sure what I am going to do. Maybe pay them, (reluctantly), get another service or just get a mobile. I know I do need a phone, in case of emergencies, such as yesterday. I am just glad that the service was on at that time. So, at the moment I do not have a phone. Which really f***ing SUCKS!

Anyway, I'll close this for now. Have a great day, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253047-08-12-03