*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252942-08-11-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#252942 added August 11, 2003 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
08-11-03
Okayyyyy. Well let's start with last weekend. AW's dad was a real s***head on Saturday. He ended up pushing AW into the dining room table. AW had a huges bruise and a cut across his back. Then, when DA tried to help AW up up, AW's dad shoved him away. Okay that really pissed me off. It was bad enough that he had hurt AW again. But to lay a hand on "my" boy, that was going too far. DA had been chatting with a friend of ours, who lives out of town, "S". Well "S" ended up calling me and telling me to get over there, "now". By the time I had, the f***er had already left and DA had already put a cold towel on AW's back. Not long after I got there, the police were knocking on the door. AW's dad had run a stop sign and broadsided another another car and was taken to the hospital. (Ah, so there is some justice in the world) No, AW, being the sweetheart that he is, despite what had happened, wanted to go see his dad, so I took him up there. Not then and not even to date, has that man apologized to AW. He got out a few days later. But that's okay. If things work out the way we expect them to (the way they'd better), AW will be moving in with JMC's mother, who really is a godsend. She showed his dad some pics of AW's dad that she had taken and basically told him that it would be in his (the dad's) best interest to let AW stay with her. He made some snide remarks about AW, about not being any help around the house, and that he "only tolerates AW". But he did say things to the effect that he was going to concede to the "offer".

JMC and I did get to chat with BOH the other night. OMG, that was just great. That just made my week. :) It was great to talk to him again and know that he was doing okay. JMC confided in me and him about something. He thought we would be disappointed in him. I am NOT, and I don't think that BOH was either.

Okay, well, um, yeah. Last night was very interesting, with JMC. Oh yeah. I had several beers. More than I should have actually, I guess. But I wasn't really "drunk", I mean I was aware of what was going on. And, no it wasn't a bad experience. I am just more in a state of disbelief, still, that it did happen. Anyway, yeah. Sorry if this makes no sense.

I talked to JC this morning. :D He will be down this weekend for JMC's going away party. I am anxious to see him, again.:) And yes, he knows about last night, and his words were to effect, "That was sweet of you." Even though I still feel guity about it, but he alleviated some of the guilt. Anyway, things are good with him, he has been working some major kick-a$$ hours lately. God, I worry about him so much, about over-extending himself. But he is just a very dedicated worker. I guess a part of it comes from his dad being military, too. Oh and speaking of "dad". He wanted to do some major a$$-kicking too, on AW's dad.

Anyways, I guess I will close this one for now. Have a great day, all. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252942-08-11-03