*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254687-First-week
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#254687 added August 28, 2003 at 2:20am
Restrictions: None
First week
It's been a full week of college, I haven't really talked to anyone, but that's alright. There's one girl in my sociology class and she's one of the people that grabs my interest. I don't know how to explain that really. Kat grabbed my interest, I don't know if she knows that, but she did. This girl, everytime I look at her, it's like she wants to know about me and I about her, but maybe it's just me imagining it. Like today, I was thinking maybe if she actually sat closer to me while we were waiting on the class to start that I'd talk to her, but this guy sat down beside me on the bench thing, so I was like "great, shot is blown" and then she came over, I never saw her until she sat down in the floor beside me. Of course, did I talk to her? No... why? I don't know. And she gradually keeps moving in the class closer to where I am. She just intrigues me...that's all.

Then there's another girl, the one I saw at a store the weekend before classes started. She was dressed like a guy and apparently that's a normal thing, I've saw her twice since then. She also intrigues me but for a reason, because I wonder, because I want to know that I'm not the only bisexual (sure I'm not) or lesbian here, if she is herself.

I'm talking to Melissa about people who intrigue us and about college. I rather like her, she's really a cool person. She likes math, is majoring in history, loves studying about people. She's disappointed cause her calculus class isn't challenging her. Yet, she has this facade of being stupid. But, she really isn't at all. And you can talk to her about stuff and she understands and doesn't act like you're stupid. Joby'll be happy with her as far as I can tell and if they work out, that'd be nice.

I was thinking tonight, shaving your legs is a curse. Why do I say that? Because you start off and you don't have to, but then you hit that certain age and it's time to shave and for a while, you keep it up, even when you wear jeans. Then, you eventually stop shaving so much because you're wearing jeans a good bit of the year and what's the point? No one's gonna see your legs. And then, if your school is like mine was they won't allow shorts unless they're just a certain length, so you wear jeans all school year. What's the point of shaving then? But you still do...it gets to this point where you can't take it anymore. Yet, if you really wanted to, you could not shave and just let the hair grow and who would know? Who would see? But nnnnoooo, the curse sets in and you MUST go shave your legs.... evil evil evil!!

Yes, I just ranted about shaving one's legs... why? I don't know, I thought about it.

Now I'm gonna write one of my teachers. I have no useful things to say really, just felt like writing some.

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254687-First-week