*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255027-ahhh-the-college-life---yeah-right
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#255027 added August 31, 2003 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
ahhh the college life---yeah right
yeah the college life--parties, all nighters the like. well not yet anyway. most of the time i sit around sticking my thumb up my ass. i study sleep and go downstairs to smoke. that is my life. just the first week of school has gone by and im already behind. in accounting, in physical science, and in german. Accounting cause i dont have the workbook yet, physical science cause they expect me to remember shit from physical science that i took 10 yrs ago, and german cause every time he tells us we need to know something (words dialogue etc) the next class he says that in german---aaaarghh. oh well. ive been studying more than ive ever bothered to and im still behind. such is life.

well what else to talk about...there was a guy there (didnt go to school there thought he was the boyfriend of a friend of mine but ended up just bein a friend) who is really hot and knows german on top of that...but ive seen him around with a few different girls so nixed that. as far as miah goes...i guess hes decided that he likes his g/f again for now, so im kinda stuck with hanging out with them together, or not at all. he acts like i never call him, but he never calls me so whatever. he acted like he really wanted me to come over on fri night, but ended up not really acting like he did. oh well. i had gotten over that whole thing anyway but i still consider him my friend and would like to hang out with him but i guess not. its a weird situation i guess imagine that.
well im bored and need to eat and get to my accounting homework so im going to go.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255027-ahhh-the-college-life---yeah-right