*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253466-no-chance-of-catching-up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#253466 added August 16, 2003 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
no chance of catching up
well ok, so ive been too distracted lately to write. theres no way in hell i can catch up on everything--you see how far it got before when i tried and way more has happened since then.

i was going to go to work yesterday, but since i stayed up thurs, and had to get up early yesterday to go to jonesboro to find a job i skipped and hung out with miah. we went to rick and judys for a while where they all teamed up and convinced me to go drink with them tonight--instead of going to work again. so to make a long story short i am being my normal impulsive self (Ok so this is the last weekend im gonna be here to party with them--so i do have reasons) but anyway here i am going to drink when i have 21 bucks to my name (and 10 mom owes me) i can always clean the office if i get too desparate b4 wednesday i guess. was going to be REALLY evil to miah tonight. wear pants and my boots, but wear thigh highs under them--and drive him nuts all night---but i dont have the money to buy them, and i think more would be goin on tonight that weve been doing. well anyway--things have been heating up there....still no sex (cause i cant) but not to say there arent other things that can be done. HE STOLE MY FREAKIN UNDERWEAR THE OTHER NIGHT!!!!OMG!!! i have ones that tie on the side, and he untied them and pulled them out--i had to go out thurs with no panties on cause he hid them LOL. yes, he still has the girlfriend so im an evil bitch with no morals, but hell with it--i never really had any to begin with. just call me the queen of weird situations. the bad thing is im getting to be really sexually frustrated. ive stopped bleeding as long as i dont have sex and im enjoying it but that makes it so i cant even get myself of for fear itll start again.

anyway i did get a job yesterday. i work at a freakin mcdonalds--but mom was annoying me and the managers seemed pretty cool so at the worst itll just be a job until i can get used to the area and find a better one. the cool thing is because of visiting sean on weekends--i get off fri at 11 at the latest and have every sat off.

still stripping occasionally--not as much as i should be, but anyway i shouldve went last night so id have some money--but i was hung over as shit and didnt feel like it. oh well not like i havent lived on nothing before.

well i think im going to go take a nap cause i didnt sleep well last night.
later for now.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253466-no-chance-of-catching-up