*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256735-Gravity-is-a-Myth
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#256735 added September 15, 2003 at 2:59am
Restrictions: None
Gravity is a Myth
Yes, Gravity is a Myth, the Earth just sucks. I have some very strong feelings of anger right now, I'm mad at the world. Life is a bit** and what I say to that is "Fu** you, Bit**!"
It's nice when you have friends that are willing to loose sleep over you. Or that tell you to call them at anytime if you need them or to let them know if they can do anything.
But how can they do much when you can't do much of anything yourself?
It still is nice to know they are there... and that at least one of them always comes through. I ran for 20 minutes tonight, did 32 push ups, 42 sit ups, and did 100 jumping jacks. I didn't blame myself. I didn't bash my head against the desk or a wall. I didn't hit anything. I didn't hit myself. I didn't go buy a pack of cigarettes like I wanted to. I didn't even go get nyquil to put me to sleep. I did exercise, I talked, I thunked, I got hot chocolate, and I finished my math homework.
The jumping jacks worked really well, I will have to do more of them. I'm going to start working out every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday night for at least an hour. It'll be good for me. I'm doing it to relieve stress and so that if and when I'm with Sarah again, I.. ugh. I think I'm repulsing as I am now and... I was with her this summer, and she treated me the same as she had before meaning she didn't look at me and run like I partly expected her too... so now I can and will change for her. Yes, it was a test. I just hope... goodness.
She and I are like to billygoats who butt heads constantly, but I look forward to doing that when we get older. I look forward to us arguing. *sighs*

Fethe (12:16:30 AM): when i talk to her im gonna be like, you may as well give in, cause i know robyn sure isn't going to.....ever

And that made me cry. *sighs again* I'm gone.

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256735-Gravity-is-a-Myth