*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258627-New-and-Worrying
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#258627 added September 26, 2003 at 12:27pm
Restrictions: None
New and Worrying....
*stands up sheepishly*

Hi, I’m Circe…and I’m obsessed with…coats!

Okay, I know, ‘What the hell is she on about?’

Okay, I was downloading PotC wallpapers (which in itself could be a dangerous obsession) when I found myself wanting 6 billion of Jack from different angles, just so I caould get a look at his coat. Yes, insane. I’m staring a Jack Sparrow and what I care about is his coat. I’m sick.

My point is, and I do a have one, is that I’ve developed quite an obsession with coats in that movie. Ever since I saw the previews, I’ve been lusting after one of those English red coats. They are just the coolest thing ever. Seriously, if I see someone walking down he street in one of those things, I will kill them for it.

And Jack’s coat when he arrives at the dock in the beginning. It’s gorgeous (as is he) it has those sleeves, and the buckle and- *drools*

This is worrying. When I see it today I’m going to be squeeing over the coats! Sigh. Oh, and Elizabeth’s dress/slip thing on the island. Want.

So, in short. I’m obsessed with coats. And wasn’t this a serious waste of your time…



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Jack: Yes, she's safe as I promised, she's going to marry the Commadore as she promised, and you're going to die for her as you promised. You see we're all men of honor, except Elizabeth, who is, in fact, a woman.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

My Fantasy Novel-
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258627-New-and-Worrying