*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259674-im-doing-much-better-at-this
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#259674 added October 2, 2003 at 4:10pm
Restrictions: None
im doing much better at this
well im doing much better about writing in my journal now--even though now i really have nothing to write about. No, really--my life consists of school, and stuipid crap. i guess i should be glad--was kinda heading back toward the soap opera for a while there with perk and jeremiah. oh well. i really miss them--perk i miss both the sexual and non sexual stuff (except seeing him naked--i dont really miss that). jeremiah i pretty much just miss the non sexual part...the part when seeing each other brightened an otherwise bad day, the part when wed lay in bed or sit outside and talk about anything and everything. pretty much before renee slipped and said i was in love with his brother at one point, and we started all the sexual things. dont knwo which of that was really the beginning of the end--who knows. i still need to get him to tell me what get her done was all about--he says he wont tell me cause id get mad. i wouldnt get mad ive never gotten mad at him. ok well i do sometimes when he brings the whole zack thing up but that is more because it bothers me that he would think that about me. oh well. well ive got to get out of here i have a meeting at 330 and its 310--wouldnt do for an officer to show up late.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259674-im-doing-much-better-at-this