*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/271161-So-close-so-far
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#271161 added December 31, 2003 at 5:00am
Restrictions: None
So close, so far.
And I went to the bookstore. What were the results? Yes, she was there. But, the store was closing, missed my chance by a mere 12 minutes. I told Lily, she started laughing some... said she remembered the girl, (grr, I wish I could remember what her name tag said, it's so on the tip of my mind) and that she had worked there for a while. Strangely, I don't remember seeing her before. Perhaps I wasn't in there at the same time. And then again, Lily has a habit of claiming to know people when sometimes I wonder if she really does.

The most hilarious thing... Lily looks at me "Robyn got beans, wow!!! wait, I mean...balls!!!!" She did this because she always calls me Bean.

Did I try the next day? No, I wasn't here though. I was at my place in Bulldogland. Which of course, I always see really cute girls when I'm with my parents and can't look, at all. I don't know, we put stuff together, I now have my Ella Fitzgerald poster framed n hanging in my living room. I'm so proud of that poster, I love it. *Smile*

The King is not awake, for he was fake. The Queen is coming around, somewhere in town. The Prince is watching and pondering his own wonderings. The Princess has yet to be found, maybe we should send the hounds? The Knight still is missing mostly, the effects will be costly. The Jesterly Knight is having quite a time and acts more like a mime. The Jester frowned and I decided to sit out a round.

And I'd written more after this...but it got deleted... blergh, go figure.

MERRY NEW YEAR EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/271161-So-close-so-far