*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273225-Writing-Woes
by Archie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #758164
This is a catch all area for thoughts and things.
#273225 added January 17, 2004 at 10:33am
Restrictions: None
Writing Woes

Whos said "All the best laid plans of mice and of men . . ."? My plans to write more during the holidays flopped. My writing accomplishments include one essay, still in progress and soon to be posted, and that is about it.

With all the traveling, early morning and late evening work hours, finding time and inclination to write is more difficult that it has ever been.

Those are, of course, excuses, lame excuses, that I need to extinguish. There is always time to write if one wants to badly enough, and I need to want to write more than I have been writing. I need to need to write.

How does one motivate one's self? We are all different. Yet the goals are the same. Write. It is like a walk on the desert; you place one foot in front of the other or you die. In writing you put one word after another or your creative side dies.

Archie R. Whitehill
Mercenary Writer
Have Words Will Write

*Star*

© Copyright 2004 Archie (UN: archiew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Archie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273225-Writing-Woes