*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274455-Freaky-friends-sleeping-in-my-bed
by fregin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #764092
life and other extraneous info
#274455 added January 28, 2004 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
Freaky friends sleeping in my bed...
When my friend Robin came to visit me over the holidays, the guest room was taken up by Grandma, so Robin slept with me in my room. It was very much like a middle school girl's sleepover: we stayed up too late watching movies and giggled at stupid girly things.

However, one night, things got a little weird. I wake up in the middle of the night to find Robin's hand patting me on the head. I'm startled, so I look over at her and find that she's still dead asleep. I carefully move over a bit closer to my edge of the bed and fall back asleep. Well, in the morning hours, I wake up once again to a pat/stroke on my head again. OK, she's my friend and all, but the pat was too close to a stroking to make me comfortable. All the sudden, she sits up in bed, finally realizes where she is, and starts cracking up. She thought I was her dog.

A few months before this event, my friend Karen Beth came in town to visit me, but this time a guest bed was available. But, noooo, she wants to sleep in my big king-size bed with me and act like little girls at a slumber party, or so I thought. I woke up repeatedly throughout the night because she kept trying to spoon with me! I kept kicking and hitting her to get her off me, but she would just moan and groan and reach for me once again. I finally had to go sleep on the couch to get away from her questing arms. Apparently, she does this to her husband on a regular basis, and since she's used to him pushing her off, she's not easily deterred!

So, I guess it's a good thing I really like my friends, since they have no problem being so demonstrative with me. And then there's my friend Tiffany, who's told me several times that if she were ever to have a threesome, she'd want me to be the third. If only I were a lesbian, life would pretty exciting!

© Copyright 2004 fregin (UN: fregin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fregin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274455-Freaky-friends-sleeping-in-my-bed