*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275063-The-10-strategies-you-use-to-mind-fuck-us-into-submission
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Book · Comedy · #809936
Frustrations with the Cat and Mouse game of dating and love.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#275063 added March 27, 2004 at 11:32am
Restrictions: None
The 10 strategies you use, to mind fuck us into submission!
How MIND FUCK a girl into a lustful, loyal and silent trophy, in Ten Easy Steps:

1.Send her sweet nothings starting with the first date! Act “taken by her” and make sure she thinks you want more.
~She must feel she has the power to captivate you so she will voluntarily take herself off the market~

2.Ask her questions about what she thinks and believes. Make her think you are really listening, convincing her that you want to know her for what she is “on the inside.”
~She must think that you are interested in her mind in order to get to her body~

3.Remember everything she says so that you can use it for the surprise gifts, making sure she realizes that you have the amazing listening skills.
~She must believe you are “different” from the other guys so she wont consult her more cenacle friends~

4.Parade her to all your friends and tell her what a king you felt like with her on your arm. She will go to great lengths to look better each time
~She will think being a trophy is her idea while you chalk up points with the guys for that hot piece of ass!~

5.In the intense moment of heated passion, pull away and tell her “I don’t want to rush you, I want to really know who you are first”. Make her think that you are “respecting her”.
~She will feel like she has to try harder to get you in bed and dominate you in her plaid skirt~

6.Send her little text or email messages with words like “kiss”, “Goodnight” or “I’m thinking about you”, ensuring you are the last thought of the evening.
~You must be the 1st and last thought of the day so you keep her at home by the phone, while your out.~

7.Suddenly stop inviting her to functions with your friends, and only tell her after you’ve gone, where you were. Make her wonder where you were and why you didn’t tell her.
~The more she wonders about what you are doing, the more loyal she will think she needs to be~

8.When you see tears begin to well in her eyes after a week or two of silence as she “wants to talk”, make her think that you distant because you were “scared she is too good for you”.
~She will want to be even more patient with your distance now and will stop wanting to “talk” since she thinks it is about getting to your heart~

9.Refrain from any meaningful conversation about her for the next week and keep the topic to sports or your ex-girlfriends that have suddenly begun calling.
~This silently threatens her that if she doesn’t sit quietly, the ex might listen! Talk Engines, The Sci-fi Channel and Sports all you want now, fellas!~

10.Mention all the toys and trinkets you just cant afford to buy for yourself, because you are more fulfilled giving handouts to the homeless and lending money to your not so fortunate siblings.
~After all the distance you’ve created, she will run out and buy them for you because you are such a Good Hearted Guy!~



Creativity is the willingness to express emotion and the ability to explore it without perfection.
© Copyright 2004 L Mckiernan (UN: lrmckiernan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L Mckiernan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275063-The-10-strategies-you-use-to-mind-fuck-us-into-submission