*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275069-Our-timing-vs-the-universe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Book · Comedy · #809936
Frustrations with the Cat and Mouse game of dating and love.
#275069 added March 27, 2004 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
Our timing vs. the universe.
I am in love with a man that represents the closest thing to my soul mate that I have ever experienced. He is an obvious demonstration that God must be a painter. He is every song in my heart, every beautiful sunset, every drop of rain on my face, every gust of wind in my sails. He is the most beautiful expression of art, music, dance and love that I have ever met. And he too, is still farther away from any grasp, covered in the ash of his own destruction in this disease. Shielded from his incredibly tipped scales of potential contribution to this Earth, he sits in his world that becomes smaller each day. Hoping to burrow his way out to the light he knows he contains within him but cannot seem to reach, as each day slips by with yet another failure to contain the fire of the drink and the drug, once again. I feel so robbed of his presence, our potential to paint the world in color with our gifts.

Morning Pages 10/03
"Creativity is the willingness to express emotion and the ability to explore it without perfection."
© Copyright 2004 L Mckiernan (UN: lrmckiernan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L Mckiernan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275069-Our-timing-vs-the-universe