*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/276271-Visited-Mum
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#276271 added February 7, 2004 at 12:22am
Restrictions: None
Visited Mum
Well, day off from school due to me liking life, so I just kinda sat around. Terri (He ain't heavy, he's my brother!) called and was wondering if we were still on for the movies. You bet we are! So I go to Stop and Shop to get another Valentine's Day card. I messed up on the first one. No one wants a card with scribbles in it, hehe. After that I went to see Terri. When I got there, we went out to Bickford's just down the street and she told me Mum has been upset about everything. We decided instead of the movies, we'd go visit her.

Well, I got a lot of things straightened out talking with Mum. Made me and her feel better. Now I know more of what's going on and I know she's not going to sell the house on us if I drop out. I didn't think she would anyways, she wouldn't do something like that to us.

Getting my Valentine's Day gifts all set. Gonna be sweet.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/276271-Visited-Mum