*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/276696-I-Am-Sorry
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #800641
My book. Does it have any possiblities, or not?
#276696 added March 19, 2004 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
I Am Sorry
Mews, Dear Human,

I was such a bad kitt yesterday. I was so very upset with mewma and pawpa because I couldn’t have a horse that I yelled at our poor old donkey, Senet. Then I stomped to my room and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up around midnight and felt very sorry for the way I had acted. I snuck down the stairs and out to the barn, and apologized to Senet. He said it was okay, he understood. I gave him a big hug, then I snuggled down in the straw with him and fell asleep. Pawpa found me there later and carried me up to bed.

I love my mewma and pawpa very much. They are so good to me.

After breakfast I dusted the house, then I worked on making Valentines. I made a special one fur mewma and pawpa with hearts all along the top. It says: To Love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.

I am really a very lucky kitt.

Later I helped mewma in the kitchen. We made sugar cookies, and no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies, and a lovely apple pie. I decorated the sugar cookies with red hearts. I love to watch mewma as she bustles around in the kitchen baking. When I grow up I am going to be a baker.

Purrs, Little Mim


© Copyright 2004 Cynaemon (UN: noelanicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cynaemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/276696-I-Am-Sorry