*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/276892-Mewma-and-Pawpas-Anniversary
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #800641
My book. Does it have any possiblities, or not?
#276892 added March 19, 2004 at 6:24pm
Restrictions: None
Mewma and Pawpa's Anniversary
Mews, Dear Human,

Today is Valentine’s Day, and it is also Mewma and Pawpa’s anniversary. I think that is so romantic. They are going out to dinner in San Kata tonight, and my cousin Maile is going to come and sit with me.

Mewma went to Fawnmore this morning to get her fur groomed and fluffed. Mewlol. She even got her whiskers curled! And believe it or not, she had her fur painted! I was so surprised. Well, she only had a tiny red heart painted on her left shoulder, with pawpa’s name on it. I hope I can get my fur painted someday too.

I asked pawpa if he was going to the groomers also, but he said he would just spruce himself up. I asked him if I could help. So I got mewma’s fur dryer down and fluffed his fur too. Then I put pomade on his fur so that it wouldn’t stick out. Oh, how handsome he looks.

Maile is a lovely old torti cat. She was injured many years ago in an earthquake, and cannot walk very well. She had kitts herself once, but they all crossed the Rainbow Bridge. She is very kind and patient. We made popcorn and watched an old movie called ‘The Incredible Journey’. It always makes me cry, even though it has a happy ending.

When mewma and pawpa came home, I saw them kiss under the wink-wink tree. And when they came in they were laughing like kittens.

Purrs

(250 words)

© Copyright 2004 Cynaemon (UN: noelanicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cynaemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/276892-Mewma-and-Pawpas-Anniversary