*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277532-My-car-has-an-alarm
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#277532 added February 14, 2004 at 1:48am
Restrictions: None
My car has an alarm!
Day was alright at school. Did my essay for english comp and I don't think I'm getting a late grade on it. My next paper is on Kim's favorite subject, Gay Marriages. This will be an interesting read.

Adam called and we planned to hang out last night, but his phone died or whatever. So today we decided to hang out. It kind of conflicted with me hanging out with Kim, but she seemed to have a good time too. We went to Cathay Hanover which was a good time and then back to my house (Adam left). Me and Kim quality time which was good. It's so nice being with her.

When I dropped her off she seemed kind of sad because I couldn't tell her why I liked her. I'm still not too sure. I just do. Afterwards I did a little more Valentine's Day shopping and sent Kristen's card and then went to pick up Terri to go see 50 First Dates which was an awesome movie. We're going to make this a weekly thing now seeing a movie. When we got out and opened my car door, the alarm went off. An alarm! On my car! I had no idea it had one! Kim called and told me Dasani died. I said I was sorry, but she didn't seem too into talking and just kind of hung up on me. I feel bad, but I'm not sure of what I can do to make things better (sniffle).

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day though. I'm going to make Kim feel like she is the only girl in the world. Mainly because to me she is. I'm still wondering why she even likes me. I'm just a hopeless romantic...

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277532-My-car-has-an-alarm