*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277642-Valentines-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#277642 added February 15, 2004 at 1:36am
Restrictions: None
Valentine's Day!
Well, this day was pretty decent. I went over to Kim's and gave her my gifts, plus a black gold fish to replace Dasani. Now she has Evian and Moxie (Coke). I swear, Evian is going to eat Moxie. He has no chance. She felt bad because she felt her gifts couldn't compare to mine. It's the thought that counts, babe! Plus I like the fact that I will always be your Valentine.

Anyways, I fixed my muffler on my car after that and now it purs like a kitten instead of roaring like a tiger. I met up with Kim and Christine at the mall and we played cards for a bit. It came to an end at 7 or so and I was left alone to play solitare till about 8:30. I did however meet up with an old friend of mine, Emma. I wasn't sure if it was her or not, so I stuck around while on the phone. Then when she was leaving she waved and we started talking. Hopefully we can hang out this week. I still owe her a trip to the movies.

Ashley and Joe called and wanted to know if I was going to Bickford's tonight. You bet your ass I was. It was one of the most hilarious times there yet. We made everyone leave, amazing. Hehe. Nook. Mr. Goodwrench. Sweet. "I'm comfortable with my sexuality. I know I'm straight and I, uh, hope Nick is too." After that we went to Matt's party. It was a good time. I didn't have anything to smoke or drink and I was the craziest one there, hehe.

At the end of the night, I lost my cellphone though. I think it's either in Matt's house or Georgie's car. So for those of you wondering how to get in contact with me, I guess call my house.



Wouldn't it be nice if we were older
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong

You know it's gonna make it that much better
When we can say goodnight and stay together

Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up
In the morning when the day is new
And after having spent the day together
Hold each other close the whole night through

Happy times together we've been spending
I wish that every kiss was never ending
Wouldn't it be nice

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277642-Valentines-Day