*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278073-Nice--I-have-1700-Gift-Points
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#278073 added February 18, 2004 at 12:19am
Restrictions: None
Nice! I have 1700 Gift Points!
Ok, yesterday was decent. I woke up late to help Kim with CBT training, but rushed over there as fast as I could. What a good example I set, first day of work, 5 minutes late, hehe. Anyways, I learned a few things myself in the training. The bagging video was hilarious. "Beware the Bag Man!!!" Priceless. Anyways, I think there were 5 people there that said we would make a cute couple, hehe. I agree. We went to my house for a bit and we were a little late in picking up Colby. He was dead-on about the reason, hehe. Anyways, I did the worst I've done for months. 70,62,71, goodbye 76 average...I think I did so bad because my mind was on Kim instead of bowling. I could feel her watching me. Me and Kim finished early and we had to wait around for Bill because he was taking Aunt Susan's job. We decided to go out and get gas and food. We drove around and talked for awhile which was good. I really like the times that me and Kim just talk. The only Mickey Dee's we found was in hanover, so then we came back and picked up Colby and went home. Said my goodbye to Kim and talked to her Mum about letting her join the league. Hopefully we can come up with some agreement. Went home, talked to Kim, went to sleep.

Today was weird. I woke up feeling really sick. I must've dreamed about calling the faculty call-in line about 10 times before I actually woke up and did it. None of my teachers called in, bastards! After I took my shower, Kim ran to my house and we hung out for a bit. She was mad she didn't get to wake me up, hehe. Maybe next time. Afterwards I drove her to her grandfather's house and I went to class.

When I got to the campus, everything just kinda went wrong. I was feeling like I was really drunk and having an out of body experience. It took a lot of effort to walk and stay focused on where I was going. I kept forgetting for awhile what I was doing. In Spanish, it just felt like someone was trying to steal away my soul and I was fighting to keep hold of it. Very strange.

I felt really ill all the way home and then when I went to the movies I started to feel a bit better. Being with Kim again made me feel good. After the movie, we went back to my house with Maggie and Brian. All I'll say is that Kim was feeling a bit frisky and I had no complaints. I drove her home and then I talked to her Mum for a bit. We had a pretty good conversation about Bill Cosby, the election, George Bush, and school. I almost let out that my Dad wasn't home for 2 weeks, but made a quick recovery. Right now I'm just sitting here wishing Kim was by my side so we can fall asleep together. That's all I ask for now.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278073-Nice--I-have-1700-Gift-Points