*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277745-Amazing
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#277745 added February 15, 2004 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
Amazing!
I missed Kim calling me this morning (sniffle). I figured she went into Boston with Christine instead of me so I was a little down. My dad left for Florida probably around noon. Then I got up at 2:30 when Georgie called saying he had my phone. We met at Stop and Shop and then I got it back. Checked my messages and such and talked to Matt and Kim for a bit. I told Andrea to call me, but she never did. She says she did, but I don't believe her, hehe. Around 7 I hung out with Kim and we came back to my house to watch a movie. It was a really good time watching Happy Gilmore. Then we went to Stop and Shop to finish filling out her application and then went to Bickford's for a bit. Got her home 5 minutes before 10 so it was good. Had a little talk with her Mum and then went back to Bickford's. I can't believe I talked to her Mum without my hat on. Kim said that her parents would kill her if they knew I had long hair. Well, we'll find out a reaction tomorrow I guess. Now I'm just sitting here missing Kim. Who thinks she should sneak out to see me? I do!

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277745-Amazing