*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278559-another-friendship-down-the-drain
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#278559 added February 21, 2004 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
another friendship down the drain...
I just wanted to write a quick entry to fill in some gaps. I should have wrote this a few weeks ago, but I've just been so busy.

About three entries ago I mentioned that my friend Erin and I may not be friends anymore, but I wasn't sure what was going on. Well, to clear things up...we're definitely not friends anymore. We haven't had a friendly conversation in almost a month, and even so we've only had one "conversation" (a.k.a. an official end to the friendship) that time.

There were words, there were feelings, there were sighs of relief. I was honest with her and told her that for the previous two weeks we hadn't been talking, I was extremely happy. I was in a better mood than I had been in months, even though I think there are more stressors in my life right now than ever. She agreed, she is happy with who she is without me. So, as sick and twisted as it sounds, we mutually agreed to end the friendship. It kinda makes me laugh, she got upset with me over something ridiculous...and it has since changed the short (or long) term path of my life. (I guess long since we planned on moving to Kansas City together next year.)

It is kinda hard though; she doesn't know how to forgive people, even though I didn't do anything. We agreed to be civil to each other, and smile and say hello around campus. I knew that was a joke as soon as I proposed it. She has said hi to me once, because we werw the only two people on the sidewalk. She usually turns her head and pretends like she doesn't see me...which is fine---for a fifth grader!!

Anyway, that's that in a nutshell.


~KIM

© Copyright 2004 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278559-another-friendship-down-the-drain