*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287217-Quality-Doesnt-Always-Count
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#287217 added April 21, 2004 at 11:58am
Restrictions: None
Quality Doesn't Always Count
The school year is quickly coming to an end, as well as my reign as House President. With the end of the year come decisions about what to do next year. I thought I had it all figured out. I thought. I prayed. I asked. I tried. I failed.

I applied to be the AHD (Assistant to the Hall Director) for next year. If I knew they were looking for the most selfish, self-centered, egotistical, unqualified individual--I never would have applied. Apparently that's who they were looking for, since that's who they hired. It's not only an upset to me, but all of campus! No one understands it--but I wish I could.

I was offered the position of RA for Unit B. I turned it down. I'm pissed. Why would I take it? To help them? I think not.

Well, my best friend at GU (Tyler) is the Intramural Director next year. He asked me to apply to be on his IM Board. I applied, all while fully believing I would be in a different position. Since that position, however, was thrown out the window I will probably be on board--which will be a lot of fun and a great experience.

So, next year I'm living off campus with three other girls in a great house! It's going to be lots of fun! It's going to be a year filled with laughter, joy, and most of all new experiences.

There is only two and a half weeks left of classes, then a week of finals. I should be finishing the year off on a great note, with the possibility of getting all A's. Boy, that sure would be nice.

Life is crazy, and apparently full of random decisions.

Love~KIM

P.S. According to Rachelle, I wasn't hired because I'm black*, and that's just the sad world that we live in.



*I'm not really "black" (in case you didn't know)

© Copyright 2004 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287217-Quality-Doesnt-Always-Count