*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/280385-The-past-few-days
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#280385 added March 4, 2004 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
The past few days
Well, now I can't remember what I got for bowling. The reason I haven't been updating is because at night I always talk to Kim. We talk for a few hours and afterwards I'm just too tired to roll over and type what happened in the day. Anyways, here's what I remember.

On Tuesday I actually went to my Freshman Seminar class. It was a good time. We learned about the Career Center in the Campus Center. I think I might try out the computer that tells what job would be best for you. Just for shits and giggles. I met Kim at Stop and Shop which was good. My mum was there too, but Kim was scared because apparently my Mum absolutely hates Kim. She hasn't said anything like that, but Kim can see it in her eyes. Anyways, after that, me and Steve went for a drive...to...I think Quincy. No, wait. I remember. We went to Independence Mall and then Braintree Plaza. Goddamn I'm good. At the plaza, the Coke Machine stole Steve's money and it was kinda funny. Steve was all mad and all. Then we took the wrong highway and ended up in Brockton. After we got home, I talked to Kim some more. Then I fell asleep.

Wed. was good too. Me and Steve met at Bickford's as usual. I actually had money because my direct deposit came in. Afterwards, we went to class and I got out of my English class early. Only Spanish class on Friday, so that'll be good. Went to Mickey Dee's and tried to become the Lord of the Gulls again, but it didn't ewnd up like last time. I think the gulls caught on that I was human. Went to work and it was good.

When I was covering for Cassie, she had a shirt that said "Kiss me before my boyfriend gets back." and I lunged for her and she screamed as loud as she could. Fucking Hilarious!

I got a card for Kim just because I love to give her things and it was very sweet. Then we went on an adventure up to the conference room and...so anyways, she left at 8:30 and the rest of the night was pretty boring. I did however eat a chocolate bunny.

Today I woke up and went to calss and didn't learn anything at all. Got out early and took a shower and decided, "Hey, I'm going to dress up nice." I put on black dress pants, a grey button up shirt, my black fedora hat, and my leather trenchcoat. I look kind of gothic, but very sexy too if I do say so myself. Now I'm off to pick up Kim, get my paycheck, and get some gas. Tonight's adventure will be me and Steve maybe going to Middleboro or getting a shirt at the Braintree Plaza. Sills might call too, which would kick ass.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/280385-The-past-few-days