*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/280597-You-Look-Wonderful-Tonight
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#280597 added March 6, 2004 at 3:25am
Restrictions: None
You Look Wonderful Tonight
Instead of class the last day before vacation, I decided on sleep. Went to Bickford's with Steve around 1:30 and we got our readings on his tarot cards. For what's going to happen in the future, it said the joining of two families would happen. All I could think of was Kim.

Around 4:30 I picked up Kim for the party. We went to the mall and got Brian and met up with Sills and Jaime too. It was awesome to see them again. Anyways, we went to the party and it was alright. It was like a re-lived experience of every highschool dance I went to, except this time they played my music and some girl hit on me. It was a really lame attempt, but still funny. I was going to see if I could use my ways to seduce her into dancing with Brian, but I'm pretty sure Kim would've thought differently.

After the party, me and Kim went back to my house and hung out for a bit. We talked about school and her parents for a bit. At midnight I drove her home and then went to Sill's house for a bit. We watched South Park and Family Guy and then I fell asleep. Around 2:30, I drove Jaime home. It was pretty interesting since we saw two deers, a mouse, a bat, and I almost ran over some cat. Then I came home and I'm up a little early tomorrow for Bickford's with Steve again.

It was a wonderful night and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else but you, Kimberly Knasas. I love you.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/280597-You-Look-Wonderful-Tonight