*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289335-the-day-before-and-my-40-hours-of-awakeness
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#289335 added May 7, 2004 at 12:39am
Restrictions: None
the day before and my 40 hours of awakeness
Well, on Tuesday I went to my class and took the LASSI exam again. Here's what I got:

Anxiety 95%
Attitude 1%
Concentration 25%
Information Processing 1%
Motivation 10%
Self-Testing 1%
Selecting Main Ideas 80%
Time Management 5%
Test Strategies 85%

The anxiety part is reversed, the higher it is, the less you have. But everything else is right. The professor talked to me about these scores and it was pretty fun. She said, "Nick, I'm a little concerned about your scores. It shows that you aren't interested in your classes, you don't process things very well, you never self-test yourself, have trouble concentrating, and use your time poorly...but according to your anxiety score, you aren't bothered by it at all." I smiled and agreed. I could see it in her eyes what she was thinking. "Here's a kid who just doesn't give a fuck." It was great.

I had work and I can't really remember it too well. I closed with Doris and I guess it was ok. Nothing too much happened.

Wed. I woke up and went to Bickford's with Steve. Haven't done that in a long time. It was good. Definately a good time. After that I went to class and was only 5 minutes late to Spanish. The class was doing presentations though, so I decided I best not be there without one. I waited till Human Resources and we watched presentations and discussed how we'd do ours. After that I went to work till 11. It was an easy night. Afterwards I went to Sill's house. We had a good time watching animations and listening to prank phone calls.

Then Mike Ashton, Angie, and the other guy left adn it was just me, Sills, and Jamie. We started a political debate about Iraq, the start of World War 3, and the end of the world. It lasted for a good amount of time, till 3:30am. I drove Jamie home and needed to write a few papers for later that morning. I went to 7-11 and got 5 energy drinks. 2 Amps, a Red Bull, an Invigor, and Jolt Cola. Also some energy mints. I need to stock up on this shit again.

Anyways, I finally got the papers done by about 6:15am. Took a cold shower to wake me up some and then went to Stop and Shop at 7. Toni was there and I talked to her and bought a Piranha and a Red Bull. When Angela showed up, I got a few scratch tickets. $12 of silver and gold and I won back $4. With the last of my money I bought 2 Lucky Stars tickets. Didn't win anything on the first, but on the second I struck it rich! $100!!! Fuck yeah! So so good!

I went to class and I was dead tired still. I didn't sleep at all so it sucked. My hands were shaking and such and it was hard to talk. I had to present my paper which was a horrible time because I couldn't think of the words to say, but that's ok. On one of my cases I plainly stated that college was not for me and I'd rather be working. She wrote a comment saying that I'd be a good professor. What the fuck? The wierder part is that I was taking that into consideration. Crazy thoughts. Me a professor. Teaching the "I Don't Give a Fuck" philosophy of life. I got to admit though, Professor Vaughan does have a ring to it.

After class I went to lunch with Sills and Ashton at Cathay Hanover. It was a good time, I had fun. Afterwards we went and got a tour of Ashton's house and then went to Kim and Christine's track meet. Lots of hot girls there! But Sills just kept looking at Christine, what a party pooper, hehe.

After that, me and Steve went to the Kingston Mall and visited Amanda. She's cooler every time I see her. This time, however, I asked her if she wanted to hang out tomorrow. I'll have to come up with a game plan. So far my agenda is seeing a movie. Could be fun. In fact, I think it will be fun. Just have to clean out the car now, hehe.

Hopefully everything goes well and such. After 40 hours of being awake, I think it's time for a well deserved sleep.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289335-the-day-before-and-my-40-hours-of-awakeness