*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289481-Wow-amazing
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#289481 added May 8, 2004 at 2:00am
Restrictions: None
Wow, amazing!
Tonight went awesome! But first the day.

I was late to my presentation! It was the most horrible traffic on the road. I was behind every slow car and slow truck, hit every red light, and even got the train! The train went by going 30 to 40 and I was screaming at it.

The presentation went well when I got there, I hate the word "competency" is all I have to say. Fuck you competency! Fuck you and Ambulence and Marlboro! Anyways, we were congratulated on Heather's power point. She kicks ass. I am finally done with classes FOREVER!!!!! Except for one test.

Anyways, after class I hung out with Sills and Andrea. Me and Andrea watched a movie and then went to go clean my car at 8. Had to clean it for Amanda! Girls go crazy for leg room, hehe.

I can't believe how much I forgot to do beforehand. I was going to get a flower, but forgot. I was going to get a card saying I'm sorry I didn't get a flower, but I saw her before I got to the card store. Luckily Pat was there and covered for me, hehe. I went to Hallmark and wrote a cute card and such. She liked it. Or atleast said "Awwwww!" It was definately a fun time.

We went to the Charlie Horse for dinner and didn't really get anything. Hehe, two anorexics walk into a restaurant... We just talked and talked and talked. There was never a point where we didn't talk. We talked about school, family, friends, things like that. At around 10:30 I drove her back to her car and gave her a kiss on the hand. I figured that that would be best and she said "Awwwww!" and we hugged twice. I felt so good afterwards. Now I just want to see her again.

Afterwards I went to Sill's house and we played boggle with a bunch of people. It was a good time. Then I fell asleep on the couch and woke up one time with Ashton right above me and then with Angie right above me. Hmmm, danger Will Robinson. After I woke up again I played the celebrity naming game with Sills (H's suck) and then went home. A very pleasnat sleep is awaiting me.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289481-Wow-amazing