*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/290840-Sunday-May-16
Rated: E · Book · Home/Garden · #849326
Gardening journal of every day in the butterfly garden.
#290840 added May 17, 2004 at 6:48am
Restrictions: None
Sunday, May 16
Well, Mr.Snapper left so happy trails. He left a huge hole under the tree where he came up from under the mulch. I'm so glad he left.
Then when I was weeding the Bee Balm I found an empty nest where a rabbit had raise her babies. Man...this butterfly garden has turned into a nursery since the cats are inside. Henry and Sid could see the rabbit jumping in and out of the Bee Balm patch from the upstairs window. That was pretty funny.
Gearing up for the first day I open my new business. The garden is looking really great. We trimmed the Trumpet Vine yesterday,cut off any old stems from the butterfly bushes and did some general weeding.
Starting your own business is a lot of hard work. I have to have permits to put up my signs. Paper work out the ass. The worse is the state paper work. If you miss one thing they will reject the paperwork. If you put the sign up anyway.....$250 fine per day. Pricks. I guess they have to do it that way or we would have tons of signs out a long the highway made out of card board for Jeff Foxworthy to use on his "you might be a redneck" show.
Well, we'll see.

Logo/Sig designed by the StoryMistress for me



gothic signatures



~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~




 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#785554 by Not Available.






© Copyright 2004 catwoman (UN: jane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
catwoman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/290840-Sunday-May-16