*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293093-Whippedand-the-evil-one
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#293093 added June 3, 2004 at 2:49am
Restrictions: None
Whipped...and the evil one!
I am absolutely completely beat. I cleaned all day... and I feel like I really didn't do anything, but my body doesn't think so. And I got so hot while doing all of that...but oddly... you think most people would hate this feeling, I enjoy it. I don't mind sweating, I really don't mind doing hard work... I'm crazy, I know. If I did it all the time, I know, I'd regret it.

Lily's wanting to do something with me, I don't really have time.

My grandmother called earlier, she asked me if I wanted to go with her tomorrow to see the Atlanta Braves play. I said that I wasn't a Braves fan. I refuse to be a Braves fan. I'd prefer to root for someone like the Mariners, White Sox, or maybe the Yanks. Anyways, I thought that was the nicest way to say no to her. Then she goes on about how it includes shopping, a train ride, and all this other stuff. I'd rather be with my parents and working my butt off cleaning and scrubbing the basement than be with that woman. Especially when she said we'd be getting back on Friday. I just don't want much to do with her. My mom had to ask me while she was on the phone with my grandmother...why? Because if she hadn't of, then my grandmother woulda said that my parents were keeping me from doing things with her and seeing her. Ya know what I told them to tell her... "I'm 19, will be 20 in 6 months time, I can make up my own mind about that stuff and didn't need their help" and it keeps every bone in my body to keep me from giving that woman a piece of my mind... however, I've been taught to be respectful to my elders. That's the only thing that holds me back. When she caused my uncle to have a heartattack and all that... my cousin wanted to chew her out and I told her that I would... so to go ahead and if she wanted. Argh, just, kinda annoys me at times. The whole reason she asked me if I wanted to go because one time, she and I went to an Atlanta Braves game... about... 7 years ago. So now, she thinks that I really enjoyed it and she's wanting me to go do something with her. That was when I was 12, the alluring part was I'd get to see a MLB game and I still had a fool's hope of getting my grandmother back (this event happened a lil after she stopped talking to us). Now she's trying to do it again to get me to be around her. At one point, she asked me to go to Ireland with her (this was before she started talking to us... was when she wasn't talking to us but just called out of the blue to ask me) and for any of you that know me... I would LOVE to go to Ireland, it is a goal of mine to go before I die... and there was the offer, I could go and it'd be mostly free cause she was gonna pay... but I turned it down. Maybe it was stupid... but I woulda been miserable if I had of went.

Geez, I have to get up in about 5 hours... actually less. Bed time!!

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293093-Whippedand-the-evil-one