*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292915-Can-I-have-your-number
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#292915 added June 2, 2004 at 2:54am
Restrictions: None
Can I have your number??
I highly recommend the move The Day After Tomorrow cause I think it's really a great movie. Personally I wish everyone would see it and really think about the possibilities behind it. Environmental issues lately have been a big thing with me... global warming, the dependence on oil, how to fix these problems, why they're not being fixed. If only everyone could see the actual possiblity behind this movie. I guess they could... it's based somewhat on a book by Art Bell and Whitley Strieber (Strieber may be spelled wrong) but I can't rememeber the title right now...it has "Weather" in it I believe. (I know this cause of my dad being such a fan of those 2 men and talking about what they say)

Primaries were today. My parents had a fit to go vote in them, which, yeah I understand, but I really didn't see much of the point for me going.

Ya know my strategy for voting? Ooo, they have a nice name, I like this name better than those. Yeah, that's really bad. It was flippin' pointless for me to go and it pissed me off to have to vote for something I knew nothing about. My parents basically just sprung it on me.

Anyways, you also have to declare a party before you vote... the thing is, the people running never tell you if they're gonna be Rep. or Dem. and then you get your ballot... and the people you'd wanted to vote for were not on there.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid. That sums up my thoughts about the voting!

I had a girl ask me if she could call me sometime, that was last night. She seems like she just wants someone to talk to and I hope that's it. I told her maybe sometime later. Her name is Monique. Tonight, I had a girl give me her phone number and ask me to call her... she's teased about being interested or wait...being attracted to me, then she's said that she just wouldn't mind talkin' to me cause we'd probably be good friends. She's a psych minor, doing the family kinda stuff like I wanna, and stuff like that. That confuses me, but I'm just gonna talk normally and see if the confusion clears. I don't feel like trying to figure out people's intentions right now. Her name is Amanda.

Monique is 21 and Amanda is turning 21 next month. The concept that those situations occurred with girls older than me really cracks me up. Normally, girls older than me won't even give me the time of day. Oh well. It'd be nice to be able to talk to someone at night again. I really miss talking to Rach just about everynight. I try not to think about it much or else I seem to miss it more... there was one night I just really wanted to talk to someone, but... it was 2 am... and I didn't wanna disturb anyone. Yeah, I prolly woulda called Rach cause she probably woulda been expecting it, lol! *Pthb*

Well, time for me to skidattle!

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292915-Can-I-have-your-number