*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294243-New-discovery
Rated: E · Book · Home/Garden · #849326
Gardening journal of every day in the butterfly garden.
#294243 added June 11, 2004 at 6:39am
Restrictions: None
New discovery

So, the garden is looking pretty good. I'm trying to get all the weeds out...and anything that is over powering the garden to much....and discovered Moon FLowers! I had planted them last summer thinking they were annuals. But they must be the perennial ones!! Great discovery for me.
When I dug the babies up...I found this plant has a long root on it that looks like a carrot. So I divided the babies and put them throughout the garden. This flower is awesome!
And Mrs.Rabbit has another batch of babies in one of the center beds. Man. I really want to do the bed over but the rate she's reproducing...it won't be until fall.
Also my brother told me the rabbits probably didn't eat my blueberries...but that they probably fell off because I moved them. That made me feel better because there is no way I can get anything built around those plants this summer. Way to busy. But Jim told me once the blueberry bushes take hold...I'll have a good crop in the future...which I'm looking forward to.

Logo/Sig designed by the StoryMistress for me



gothic signatures



~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~




 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#785554 by Not Available.






© Copyright 2004 catwoman (UN: jane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
catwoman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294243-New-discovery