*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294603-Pardon-me-can-I-borrow-your-spatula
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#294603 added June 14, 2004 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
Pardon me, can I borrow your spatula?
Apparently I should not eat on a regular schedule more often, lol...I'm frickin' hyper! I ate some fruit last night, but I haven't really had a meal in about 24 hours. And now, I'm spazzing out, kinda ironic, isn't it?


My friend Jake and I are talking about pickup lines. Here's the one I'd use "Pardon me, can I borrow your spatula?" Although, that could be thought through and figured out to mean something more complicated, I like the simple, innocent, meaning. Why? It's goofy, like me.

All I've done lately is clean, watch movies, go to the video store, and um... oh yeah, sleep. I was up by 11:45 today, lol, that was dang good compared to my 2 pm phase. I'm yawning like crazy tho.

I have to go get my mom something, but I haven't thought of anything, Tomorrow is her birthday.

And I finally heard my dad say how he feels about homosexuality and stuff, or at least, lesbianism...which is, lol, kinda what matters. He said he definitely does not agree with it at all. Soooo, yep, fun. Right now, I don't know... whatever, I'm not gonna worry about it. Kinda hope in the end I'll end up with a guy in a way cause, yeah, it'd be easier. Alas, I know, be true to your heart.... that's the most important thing for me to remember. And if in the end I end up with a girl, well, I'm gonna have to know for sure I'm gonna love her cause it'll mean I'll have to give up all my family. Wait, all my family? Psht, my parents and that's it really. *Shrugs* I guess I'd care more if I had a large caring and supportive family...but then again, if they were caring and supportive, they might be able to handle me being with a girl bettah.

The funny thing about talking to new people is you never know which ones you're gonna continue talking to. I don't talk to the Amanda girl from like.... whenever...last week perhaps. I talk to Monique more. And Kim, from like, lol, I don't even know... she IM'd me the other day, first time I've heard from her in 6 months. She "liked" me at one point, but had a boyfriend, all this boola. I was happy to talk to her last night cause the last time I'd talked to her, her life wasn't going to well. She told me everything she went through had basically turned her into a cold hearted bit**. Anyways, she asked for my number and I gave it to her, she said she'd call and we'd get caught up, but she didn't call...not yet anyways. I'd wondered what had happened to her, then I just figured she'd forgotten about me and all this. *shrugs* She sorta scares me in a way, lol, she's on anti-psychotic pills... heh *Pthb* but then again, most people who ever go see a counselor/shrink/whatever are on some kinda pills. And they use anti-psychotics/anti-depressants pretty much as interchangable pills in addition to almost treating the pills like they were candy. The important thing is, lol, she seems to be nice, sane, etc and always has. Oh, goodness, and she does the whole "I know something is gonna go wrong" like I did with my car, and just knowing I was gonna have a flat. She's the only other person I know who does that. *shrugs* Anyways.

I think now, I'm gonna go get some food.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294603-Pardon-me-can-I-borrow-your-spatula