*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295112-Six-Flags
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#295112 added June 18, 2004 at 1:50am
Restrictions: None
Six Flags!!!!!!!
Ok, so the night before Six Flags, we went to Sills house. It was a fun time, me, Jamie, and Ashton stayed up all night. Went to Mickey Dee's in the morning and then picked up Ashton's Car. Then I went home, took a nap and went to the movie theater to go. Then we were off.

It was Me, Jamie, Jay, Chris, and Sills in one car and Devon and Ashton in the other. They say getting there is half the fun and how right they were. We were flashed by a few girls on the highway. Very nice. Later on we found the girls. Devon was the only one who was brave enough to talk to them at first. Later on we got their number, don't think it works though. We went on all the rollercoasters except for the wooden one and had a blast. Later on we met this red head and her boyfriend. They were really cool. I think the red head likes me because she offered to stay with me when I couldn't go on the water rides (damn jeans) and wanted me to stay with her out of the pool when her boyfriend went in. Either that or she felt bad for me. Whichever works.

I mostly slept on the way home. WE played some game when I was awake. You name a movie, then the next person names an actor in that movie, then the next person names a movie that actor was in, and so on. I was out first because I have no idea of actors names. Oh well.

After I got home, I went to Joanna's house and saw her. It was a good time and we watched a moive. Can't remember what it was. SLC Punk or something. Hopefully I'll be seeing more of her.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295112-Six-Flags